Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Making Progress

YEA! How exciting, I am really starting to make some progress regarding my wedding plans.

Date: October 9th
Location: Key West Florida
Dress: Found it
Save the date cards: done (but with a glitch)

Sigh, nothing is excactly perfect, is it?

This past weekend my mother and I headed to Key West to do as much planning and connecting as possible on location. Our weekend was a good blend of work and fun. We met with my wedding coordinator, Stephanie. Yes, we did hire a wedding coordinator, and God bless her and her connections. She has really been our navigator through the whole process. She has connected us with some great vendors and she truly knows Key West. Of course, there are a few things that I could be critical with for her. . . but for right now, I thank my lucky stars that she has opened many doors for us and has made this planning from afar much easier.

It was a good trip and wonderful to spend time with my mom, whom I don't spend nearly enough time with. Our time there has gotten me more focused on the wedding plans and a better vision on what is going to happen and how things will look come the big day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home