Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Day Two

Well. . . can't say that I have more energy today. Actually feeling a bit annoyed due to a frustrating staff meeting and the realization that the rest of the world (ok, more like the rest of the staff in my office) does not feel and think like me. Ugh! How aggravating. OK, I know that this would be a terrible thing, but sometimes I find myself questioning my job, my work, and the impact I have on the students with whom I work. Sometimes I feel so limited in my ability.

But, enough of my frustrations. . . on to my energy makeover! I DID drink 4 glasses of water yesterday. I DID go to the gym for a 2 mile run. I DID have only ONE diet coke yesterday. I DID get 8 hours of sleep. I DID NOT hit the snooze button this morning. But I DID go back to sleep after I turned off the alarm. OK, no one is perfect.

Day two is going well. Sticking pretty close to the plan and my goals for the day. I just need to learn how to drink more water. I'll share the full report tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home