Friday, August 27, 2004

Here I am

Well, here I am. Not so sure what I am doing, but thought it would be fun to join the masses and start my own blog. Special thanks to Rich Brown for introducing me to this site and showing me how things work. But true kudos go to Gregg. . .the master, who shows us both how the real blog user gets things done.

So what am I doing here? Well, besides chronicling my ever fascinating life and my truly random thoughts, I thought it might be fun to use this site as a way to connect to all of my friends, keep Rich current on my life while he is overseas, and well. . . just see what happens and how things evolve. Who knows, I am willing to be surprised by inspiration, creativity, and the necessity of keeping in touch with those I love.

So here's to a great experiment! See ya on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home