Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Month and Counting

One + month down in our depolyment count. Ugh. It started off pretty solid, but right now I am really, really feeling the effects.

I started the month off with big goals, dreams, and a desire to structure everything. I thought that the more that I structured and controlled things, the better I could manage it all. Routine was going to be key. Wake up at 6:15, shower before TJ wakes up. Snuggle time with TJ and his bottle, finish the rest of my morning preparations while TJ splashes in a bath, go to work, come home, fix dinner by 6:30 start the bed process by 7:30. Clean up from dinner after TJ goes to bed and by 8:30 I'll hopefully have some free time for me! Oh wait. . .got to pay the bills, take out the trash, check email, prepare for Sunday School nights that sneak in there too. So much for free time.

After four weeks of this pattern, things have become down right exhuasting. Of course, mix into this getting a cold and feeling really, really lousy and I am realizing that Mommy Lisa is not going to be able to do it all while Rich is away. HELP!

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Darci said...

you just need to call :) or should i just show up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home